Using NLP and Hypnosis to Build Rapport: Embedded Commands

Monday, November 16, 2009

Using NLP and Hypnosis to Build Rapport: Embedded Commands

Have you ever wondered how you can easily create that deep feeling of rapport in others using hypnosis? If you haven't you're in for a treat. As you read my last post teaching how to embed commands you'll very quickly become aware of all the wonderful ways embedded commands can help improve almost all aspects of your life. Below are some examples of emdedded comands to help build rapport in others.

Practice, Practice, and Practice some more and then come and tell me how you got on.

BUILDING RAPPORT

Have you ever noticed how you can easily…feel comfortable…with certain people?
My old professor told me that people...become synchronised…with each other as they begin to…feel deep rapport.
I used to find it difficult to…trust people (point to self)…until I began to…feel familiarity… around them.

Multiple Embedded Commands
I was reading an interesting book that said when people…feel deep rapport…they tend to…feel very relaxed…and they…pay full attention…to what the other is saying.

When I met X a couple of years it was a very strange experience because until then I didn’t know how to…be truly fixated…in a conversation. We hit it off straight away and as we spoke I was able to…feel very at ease… I knew that it was ok to… be trusting…towards him and I was able to… free freely expressive…and although it was a new friendship a part of me was saying…'We’ll make great friends'.

Please email me if you have any other suggestions I could add to this post.

Next Post

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Blog Total Blog Directory Blog Directory Blog Directory Blog Directory