Using NLP and Hypnosis for Job Interviews and Work: Tag Questions

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Using NLP and Hypnosis for Job Interviews and Work: Tag Questions

Tag questions can easily be placed at the end of statements in a work context to aid influence. However, you must take care not come across as too pushy. Work is generally set in a formal context so it isn't wise to try and push answers on to your listener.

As always it would be appreciated if you could leave any examples of tag questions in the comments box below so I can bulk up this list.


Job Interview.
Less experienced candidates could have unrealistic expectations, couldn’t they?

The experience I have gained from my previous roles could really add to your company, couldn’t it?

It’s been a real struggle finding the right candidate (point to self), hasn’t it? (This moves the issue to the past and presupposes that they have found what they were looking for).

It’s easy to see how that could benefit your company, isn’t it?

I think we could very successfully work together, couldn’t we?


Asking For a Raise.

It’s important to reward staff for their good work, isn’t it?

You Appreciate the work I’ve done, don’t you?

You see how hard I’ve worked, don’t you?

We’re friends, aren’t we?

John had a raise last week, didn’t he?

Next Post

1 comment:

  1. How did the NLP In depth schooling insert? I competent nlp switching a circumstance just by switching my response to it.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Blog Total Blog Directory Blog Directory Blog Directory Blog Directory