Using NLP and Hypnosis for Job Interviews and Work: Embedded Commands

Monday, November 16, 2009

Using NLP and Hypnosis for Job Interviews and Work: Embedded Commands

You can drastically increase your chances of getting that dream job or receiving the raise you deserve if you have some powerful Neuro-Linguistic Programming language patterns under your belt. As I mentioned in a previous post embedded commands are an incredibly powerful set of linguistic tools that can mean the difference between success and failure.

Practice the ones below then create your own and once you see how useful they can be come back here and learn some other hypnotic language patterns.


JOB INTERVIEW.

I wasn’t sure whether you would…offer me the job…based on X alone.
I knew that I could… become very interested…in this new technology
Of course, I would never expect you to…hire me…without knowing what I can offer ahead of other candidates
When I embarked on my last project my boss told me…I’m the right person…for the job.

Multiple embedded commands for job interview.

When I started working for X I knew I was going to…feel enthusiastic…about the work and that I could…See the possibilities (subtly point to self)…ahead of me. The experience I gained and the work I’d done forced my bosses to sit up and…take notice of my potential…and possibly…offer me a position…up the ladder.

ASKING FOR A RAISE.
I wanted to know if you could…give me a raise…for the work I’ve done.

Creating openness to the idea of a raise before talking about it.

I was speaking to my wife this morning about X and she told me to…be more open minded…about it.
So I basically told them to....acknowledge the work I’d done…because I felt I had brought real value to the project.
I was watching a program last night about how to…be more generous with people(subtly point to self while giving the command)…In order to…Feel good.

Multiple embedded commands creating openess to the idea of a raise.

Last week I was reading a book on how to... quickly and easily raise…our profit margins to hit this years targets. And as I was reading I came across how important it is to…be open to ideas…and that often staff can be a valuable source of information so it’s vital to…pay attention (subtly point to self)… to what they say and…reward their work


If you have any extra suggestions please get in touch.

Next Post

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Blog Total Blog Directory Blog Directory Blog Directory Blog Directory