Using NLP and Hypnosis in Sales: Embedded Commands

Monday, November 16, 2009

Using NLP and Hypnosis in Sales: Embedded Commands

Following on from the previous posts on embedded commands here are some more NLP/hypnotic embedded commands. Using hypnosis can drastically improve your sales so play with the below language patterns, notice how they dramatically improve your sales and visit here again for more sales patterns. Some of these may only be used in copywriting, some on the phone, and some only in particular industries but as ever…be creative… and see what works.


SALES.
By (buy) now…you may have realised how important…(notice the ambiguity)
When you…Use this material…you will…notice its quality.
After you…read each word…you may enjoy
I’m not asking you to…Feel good about the product…before trying it.
After trying this product myself I was desperate for people to…follow my lead
you can choose to… act now
only if you want to…change your life…should you
It’s easy for you to…become really interested
after using the product…you will understand
Suppose you…use this process…and…love it.
People can… learn quickly
I’m not sure if you want to…improve your results
Most people…say yes…after looking at the spec
We could…do it now…if it suits you.
tell me….
Before we allow people to…sign the contract
Why should you…choose me (lower tone)
Some people find that they can…trust me…only after years of good customer service…but many find they can…do it sooner.


As always if you’d like to add to this list with a quick email then let me know.

Next Post

1 comment:

  1. I think it’s a useful topics and helpful to all other People.
    http://www.sellmorewithnlp.com

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Blog Total Blog Directory Blog Directory Blog Directory Blog Directory