Using NLP and Hypnosis in Seduction (For Men and Women): Embedded Commands

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Using NLP and Hypnosis in Seduction (For Men and Women): Embedded Commands

Relationships can give you some of the most exquisite experiences life has to offer. It's such a shame that many people lack the confidence and communicative skills to get over that intial boundry that prevents them being with someone they like. With hypnotic language patterns like embedded commands you can communicate at a much deeper level than the majority of people out there. Use them wisely. Use them ethically. And above all, make the other person feel great because that's what will have them coming back for more.

I was confident that I could…Feel interested (point to self)…in this film
I don’t know if…you like me…are interested in (said normally this would be ‘I don’t know if you, like me, are interested in’)
It’s easy to…Feel attracted…To the highlife
And then she turned round and said to him…sleep with me now…and although he was shocked he couldn’t help but…be drawn in…by her.
And he said to her ‘what’s it like when you…feel horny?
As I’ve matured I’ve found it easy to…Be open to new ideas
Not everyone has it in them to…Take risks.
When you watched the movie could you…Sense the excitement…before it happened?
Looking at all those cars it was really easy to…Notice attractive qualities (point to self)
And then trough the writing you could tell that the main character began to…Sense the arousal
I was trying to get the cat to…Play with me.
When I was a kid I used to…Feel naughty all the time.
I read somewhere that you should visualise your goals. For example you should…Imagine your dream person (point to self).

As ever this is an evolving process so leave a comment with any suggestions you'd like me to add to the above list.

Next Post

2 comments:

  1. I am happy to share this testimony of what drstanleyspelltemple@hotmail.com have done for me. My lover of 5 years just left me one day. I was devastated. I found out that he was stolen from me, by my so called best friend. She told my boyfriend so many lies about me... I could not eat nor function for months, until one of my coworkers gave me Dr. Stanley email address. So I contacted drstanleyspelltemple@hotmail.com for a love spell for my case, i told him my story. Dr. Stanley cast the spell for me and two days later, my ex boyfriend and his partner broke up. He came to my job, apologized to me and begged me to give him another chance! I was stunned! THIS SPELL DID REALLY WORK. I do not know how to thank you!" .....Sreeya.

    ReplyDelete


  2. I want to use this opportunity to thank kizzekpespells@outlook.com for helping me get my lover back after he left me few months ago. I have sent friends and my brothers to beg him for me but he refused and said that it is all over between both of us but when I met this Great ekpen, he told me to relaxed that every thing will be fine and after three days and contacted him, I got my man back......Caitlin

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Blog Total Blog Directory Blog Directory Blog Directory Blog Directory